Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Of course, this site is UNOFFICIAL (you already knew that)

Hello X-Aficionados...
 
As you can see by yourself, there is the the word "UNOFFICIAL" written all over this site. You can find it in the credits (see the bottom of the website) as well as in the section "X-MEN COPYRIGHT".
 
This is my very popular Unofficial Fan Website fixing the continuity of the X-Men movies for the true fans and the true X-Men lovers all around the world.
 
We're almost at 70.000 visits. This is impressive. I wasn't expecting such a huge amount of success for this site. Thank you so much.
 
Just remember that I don't own the pictures I issued on this site. Those belong to FOX.
 
By the way, I'm working on a new section dedicated to DEADPOOL and X-MEN:APOCALYPSE. Stay tuned. Stay X.



No comments:

Post a Comment